×

quesChild custody in case of mutual divorce

Can anyone violate the terms n conditions agreed in mutual consent divorce petition after divorce? Suppose no access and no maintenance agreed can a husband still asked for access or custody?

• ansThough it was agreed and decided one can always demand modifications in the said decree by filing necessary applications in the concerned court either mutually or by contesting so there is no bar and matter do not ends there. You need to consult in person with advocate by showing all the necessary papers of you previous litigation.

Advocate Sagar Kothari

District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

• ansIf you and your husband has got divorce by mutual consent and if there are consent terms agreed upon then no one can violate those terms. And if at all anybody violates those terms it will amount to contempt

Advocate Radhika Pachpor

Erandwane, Pune