Won case under NI 138 but did not get the money

10-Jun-2024 (In Cheque Bounce Law)
I had two cheques those got bounced. I filed complaint and got the judgement in my favour. The other party opted for appeal but the appeal also got dismissed. its been 4 months and he failed to file revision before high court. What are my option to recover money and put him behind bar as the original punishment was 1 month of imprisonment and 81,000 cash. Thanks
Answers (1)

Answer #1
537 votes
Thanks for the query. On the basis of the information provided above we would like to inform you that since you have obtained an order in your favor and the appeal in high court stands dismissed as on date you are requested to proceed with the execution of the order which you are already obtained in your favor.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."