What to do in case drawer of bounced cheque goes missing

If cheque is bounced and the drawer of cheque is gone missing then can we file a suit against him or take any legal action about it. plzz mention documents to its support.

Dear sir,

Its a criminal matter, file a complaint with the nearest police station limits. If the person is missing who has not paid the cheque amount payable to you then first let police find him our, file s complaint then you can start further legal proceedings against them. Please feel free to contact on this matter.

1. After receipt of the Bank Intimation Letter within 30 days you have cause legal Notice calling upon the drawer of the cheque to pay the amount due under the subject cheque within 15 days failing which you can file Private Complaint under Sec.138 of Negotiable Instruments Act, before the Jurisdictional Magistrate, within 30 days.

2. To prove legally dischargeable debt the holder of the Cheque shall produce the documents in relating the transaction, I/T Returns etc.,

It is an offence both civil and criminal in nature.Once the complaint is filed under Sn.200 of Cr.P.C,the Court verifies the records and complaint and if satisfied records the sworn statement of the complainant on the same day and takes cognizance of the offence which means summons and warrant can be issued against the drawer for the offence.
Documents to be submitted are:
1) Statutory notice under sn.138 of N.I.Act
2) RPAD receipt
3) Cheque
4) Return memo from the bank

That cheque is important, you see the documents, particular cheque which has been returned and memo other returned indicates and deposited slip is enough for sending legal notice, after if he has not given proper reply u can file a case. Consult for brief discussion.