What to do if offender is not coming on court dates of cheque bounce

I am a govt servant. i had given the contractor some amount only to return after one month as he had no money to run the contract. I took a cheque in advance without date and name but with due amount filled. He did not return money and ran away without completing the contract also. Since I am Govt servant, I entered my sister's name and tried to encash the cheque. But it bounced. My sister filed a bounce cheque case against him. Legal notice was sent through email and by post also. But he did not reply. Till date 3 hearing were called. He did not appear and is absconding. What to do next?

contract should be written and dully registered. you can file criminal complaint of fraud against him and take police action. also apply into court for recovery of your amount. because if you take time law will be helpless. law help to vigilant not to sleepy. next time you shall make written agreement with dully registered.

If accused is not appearing before court apply for issuance of nonbailble warrant against him and there after is absconding the apply before court to declared him proclaimed offender and proceed with the matter