What to do if case of cheque bounce has been initiated against me

Mene ek check Diya tha Jo ki kisi saman ko lene ke lie tha Jo mene nahi liya aur ab vo aadmi mujhpar 138ni ka mukadma Kar Raha he me Kiya karu

Answers (3)

146 votes

Have you received the notice or he is only threatening..if the facts that you are narrating are true, and you have received a legal notice you can send a reply to that notice. But if he files a suit then you have to face it.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

66 votes

Aap kisi Advocate se Milo personally aur use case ke baare me sb btao vo Advocate Aapke case me aapki taraf se jawab lgayega to kisi Advocate se mil KR baat kro ya hme call kro aur apna jawab court me lgao

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
319 votes

Cheque bounce ka case karne se pehle wo aadmi aapko ek legal notice serve karega jo mandatory hai... uske reply mei pehle aap bataiye ke koi aisa transaction hua he nahi hai... uske paas transaction ko proove karne ke liye koi evidence nahi hoga... to uska case dismiss ho jayega for want of evidence. In case aapne usko koi aur cheque bhi issue kia hai to bank mei ek stop payment ki application de dijiye

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Im a widow. My husband had given cheques to a party and due to some error in accounts the cheques were not honored and the party had filed case agains…

Read More

I want file case cheque​ bonce, but cheque holder changed all address, which he updated in bank address currently he is not staying and his family a…

Read More

Three cheques are issued by a person they are two different dated they are bounced a same date and receive a memo by bank if I issue a single notice t…

Read More

I had a case filled against me charges IPC 420 for cheque bounce. I settled the case by paying the amount and settled/compounded. The fir was filed on…

Read More