WHAT IS STAGE “LOK ADALAT” in case

My recent case is showing as Lok adalat please explain.Why they have mentioned and how it will solve issues

Lok Adalat is a forum for settling the matter without going through a court trial. It's like an out-of-court settlement but is driven by Judges and carry the force of a judgment. Matters where money recovery/ payment is an issue such as cheque bounce, outstanding bill payments, etc. are referred for Lok Adalat. It can be a very effective way to settle the matter by saving time spent in court hearings, litigation expenses and can be solved amicably.

Dear Sir
It is a forum for mutual settlement. The judges and senior advocates try for resolving the issues but there is no force. If it is resolved then it has same power of decree. You may come to my office for more guidance.