What if a security cheque that I gave in 2008 gets bounced in 2016

Cheque personal mal kharidne hetu diye cheque ke samne mal bhi nhi bheja auur cheque vapas nhi dekar 5mah bad bank me dalkar case kardiya cheque 2008 me case abhi2016 me kiya me court me hajir bhi hua meri halat vakil karne ki nhi he muje salah dijiye kya karu

Answers (4)

In Every city,there is free legal aid is available.the person who is unable to hire lawyer can go to free legal aid and demand lawyer for his matter.in this case you have to appoint advocate to run and defence your case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

That when a complaint u/s 138 is filed before the Court, you need to remain present before the Court and proceed in your matter. That weather the cheque given is given in 2008 and bounced in 2016 is a matter of evidence. That you can request court and take an Advocate from Legal team, who shall in my opinion represent you at a very low and cheap cost. You have no other alternative but defend your case as you are an accused in the present complaint as described by you.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Dear Queriest

You have given the cheque for the transaction of purchasing the goods even though in the form of security. If you have given blank cheque without date the other party can get it deposited and in case of return of cheque can prosecute you under S-138 of NI Act in a criminal court. However you have to think about the defence to be taken for the points of filing of such case late and find out the documentary evidence for the same.

The cheque return cases fall under section 138 of Negotiable Instrument Act n is very specific. Therefore one has to be cautious in pr esenting the instrument to the bank and then also in filing the case. This being complicated full details with documentary evidence only advice can be given.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

15 Minutes Cheque Bounce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 104 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Cheque Bounce issue
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice

4.7 | 83 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Send a legal notice through an experienced advocate
Similar questions

Court declared PO in chek bouns case, how get. Bail…

Read More

How to registered case against bounce check pf 100000/-.which is given by some one 6 month before without date...m not give that check in bank because…

Read More

Hi, I want to know what is the minimal cost for fighting a cheque bounce case. I have been given a cheque which has bounced twice and the person is no…

Read More

Hello mam  from tamil nadu i want to transfer one Cheque bounce case in Kerala to tamilnadu So please explain what i do please send or replay thi…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue