What are the steps to file case against cheque bounce

How to registered case against bounce check pf 100000/-.which is given by some one 6 month before without date...m not give that check in bank because account holder doesn't have sufficient balance to clear my check....

You have to deposit that cheque first in your bank.if it imwill bounce then within 15 days of biunnce you have to send legal notice demanding the amount of said cheque,he will reply or not then from receipt of said notice you have to give him 15 days to return your money.If not then after 15 days within 30 days you can file complainant under section 142&138 of negotiable instrument act.
The cheque should be issued by him towards legal enforceable debt.
Thank you.

First of all, kindly deposit the cheque with your bank..
If it gets Dishonor due to insufficient balance then as per the procedure,
You have to send a legal notice with regards to Dishonor cheque to the drawer of the cheque within 30 days from the date when you came to know about the Dishonor of cheque and in that legal notice you have to give him 15 days time for payment of the said amount.
If he fails to pay the due amount, then you can file a case under Sec 138 of negotiable instrument act 1881.

Dear client first deposits cheque in bank by putting current date on cheque. If cheque get bounce then send legal notice to other party within 30 days to other party. If other party not pay amount then file case in court .

Adv Prasad Patil

Pune