One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade

Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRamnagar, Nagpur
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Mahendra provides services in various fields of Motor Accident Matters, Labour & Service Matters, Criminal Matters, Civil Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mahendra enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2004. He is a member of High Court Bar Association Nagpur.

Enrollment Number : MAH/3334/2004
  • Bombay High Court
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Nagpur
  • District Court, Nagpur
  • Family Courts, Nagpur
  • Nagpur Bench, Bombay High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Nagpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade

Q: College not permitting to give exam due to lack of attendance

My colg is nt allowing me to fill up university final exam form bcoz of my less(25%) presently. I cudnt attend colg for 4 months bcoz of my illness. I'v submitted all the needful medical certificates of my illness n treatment, bt still my colg nt permitting me to submit my exam form. I think my colg shud consider my genuine medical reason n shud allow me to fill up my exam form. Plz tell me Wat can I do legally in this case.. Som1 Plz hell me thru this..

Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade answered
If you have all your medical papers and your attendance was less due to your medical problems then you can file writ petition in High court and if court feels that all your problem is genuine then court can direct the college to allow you to appear in examining.Good luck.

Q: Unable to send dishonor notice due to unavailability of address

I read everywhere that cheque bounce notices have to be sent within a month of dishonor. The person who issued me a cheque which got bounced due to insufficient balance is not sharing his office address with me. I contacted the bank and got an address but it seems that the address is not from where the person operates but I still sent a demand notice within 1 month of bounce. Today the 1 month period for sending notice is complete and maybe tomorrow I will be able to get the proper address of the issuer. Can I still file a cheque bounce case if I send the notice after the 1 month of cheque bounce? I am aware that I wont if he pays up in 15 days. Kindly help!

Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade answered
First of all tell us whether that demand notice is received by him or not.If yes you can go further and if not you can again deposit that cheque in your account and again after getting it bounced send him new demand notice on his correct address.And then file case of 138 against him.

Q: How to get my two vehicles released from pso?

My vehicle seized by pso in various offices.... How can i release it from court

Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade answered
No problem.first you have to get FIR of that case in which your vehicle is sezied then you can file suprutnama with help of a lawyer.Jmfc or Mm court as the case may be have power to release the vehicle upon hearing of prosecution.

Q: Accident by driver, compensation claimed from me ? What can I do?

driver was driving the car met with an accident one person died while treatment they have filed for compensation form insurance company and me as i m the owner of the car what should i do and how should i proceed

Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade answered
If your vehicle is insured then no problem.nothing to worry about it.As you are owner of vehicle you become party to the proceedings.If driver is having licence then absolutely nothing to to worry about it. Thank you

Q: What are the steps to file case against cheque bounce

How to registered case against bounce check pf 100000/-.which is given by some one 6 month before without date...m not give that check in bank because account holder doesn't have sufficient balance to clear my check....

Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade answered
You have to deposit that cheque first in your bank.if it imwill bounce then within 15 days of biunnce you have to send legal notice demanding the amount of said cheque,he will reply or not then from receipt of said notice you have to give him 15 days to return your money.If not then after 15 days within 30 days you can file complainant under section 142&138 of negotiable instrument act.The cheque should be issued by him towards legal enforceable debt.Thank you.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade

Can Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade?

When you meet with Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mahendra L Vairagade can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.