Warrant has been issued by my name in check bounce case

this case is filed on 2012, we friends started buisness in partnership ,and i give my checks for the scurity regarding purchasing the systems with one of my partner,but we couldnt run the buisness all my partners had quarreled and closed the buisness but the check was not returned to me ,after 6 mounths i got a notice from cort regarding check bouce were i m not at all aware of ,he has bounced the check for 200000 were has i gave security for only 70000,i kept a lawyer for tat but he even was supporting for opposite party,so i just canceled that lawyer,warent has been issued plz sugest me

Whether prior to filing the NI act case, had you receive the notice?
If not it is good case for you. You will have to contest the case. You said warrant is issued , so you have to get cancel the warrant by filing an application in the court. If you have not taken bail then you will have to apply for the bail along with the warrant cancellation application.