Warrant has been issued by my name in check bounce case

this case is filed on 2012, we friends started buisness in partnership ,and i give my checks for the scurity regarding purchasing the systems with one of my partner,but we couldnt run the buisness all my partners had quarreled and closed the buisness but the check was not returned to me ,after 6 mounths i got a notice from cort regarding check bouce were i m not at all aware of ,he has bounced the check for 200000 were has i gave security for only 70000,i kept a lawyer for tat but he even was supporting for opposite party,so i just canceled that lawyer,warent has been issued plz sugest me

Answers (2)

254 votes

Whether prior to filing the NI act case, had you receive the notice?
If not it is good case for you. You will have to contest the case. You said warrant is issued , so you have to get cancel the warrant by filing an application in the court. If you have not taken bail then you will have to apply for the bail along with the warrant cancellation application.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

244 votes

Dear Sir/Madam

Please approach an lawyer and do recall the warrant. I do not know the history of this case before i comment. Is Calender Case is been filled on this case? .

The cheque got bounced for 2lakh as you would have given blank cheque as surety.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I have filed a case against debtor for cheque return on behalf of company in the court. I am no longer employee of that company so please suggest how …

Read More

I made a credit card settlement from XYZ Bank in year 2007, foresaid amount to be paid in 3 installments so I made 2 cash and 1 PDC cheque. Howev…

Read More

customer had purchased 3 laptops and paid cash for one and renaming 2 given cheque and the cheque bounced how to recover the amount immediatly if go f…

Read More

Sir I have filed cheque bounce case against someone of 2 lack rupee. Now the trail is going on.. Now the opponent is planning to sell his property to …

Read More