Undue delay in resolving 138 case

15-Apr-2024 (In Cheque Bounce Law)
I have been fighting a cheque bounce case against a builder who cheated me, since 2014.I have made a downpayment of the full amount of Rs.50 Lalhs for which I was given an allottment letter.As he never started the project.he gave me cheque for the said amount.The cheque bounced due to insufficient funds after which I filed a case in Andheri sessions court.I'm sorry to state that apart from getting next dates,the case has not progressed to an amicable outcome at all.Please help in expediting.
Answers (1)

Answer #1
877 votes
If your case is ongoing before 63 Court in Andheri, then you might have to either get an order for expediting your case from the High Court, or maybe just transfer your case to some other Court.

Best of luck to you. In case you require further assistance, you may contact.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."