Took loan from the bank on the security of blank cheque

I have take loan from Pvt Leander on a rate of interest of 10% per month they have my blank cheque which I had given for security purposes I had paid more interest then the principal amount, due to some financial condition I m not able to give interest on time they arw abusing me on road n telling they will make a case against me pls help me how should I deal with it

Hello, you must file a written complaint against the said persons before local police also must issue a immediate legal notice stating all your facts and greviences also do state about stop payment, Simultaneously also do inform the bank “ stop payment “ however you must maintain the balance in account.
This will definitely protect your interest as well give you justice.