Taken loan from someone and gave blank cheque threatening to file case

Hi i have taken loan in cash from a individual on cheque, the amount is 500000. He took my blank cheques as well as my wifes too. Now he is keep asking me to pay 40 lakhs rs otherwise he will sue me and my wife

Answers (2)

चेक मे राशी और तारिक भरी हुई नहीं क्या ?
लोन कब लिया ?
लोन लिया तब और कोई डॉक्युमेंट, रीकोडिंग या अन्य कोई गवाह हे क्या ?
आप और आपकी पत्नी का चेक दोनों का हे क्या ?
नोटिस आपको मिल गया क्या ?
केस कोर्ट में फाइल कर दिया क्या?

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

First you should not give any person a blank cheque you should fill it and give first you can tell me if you have any proof or eye witnessed that you have taken 5 lack from that person. Please provide all details then i will help you in this matter and be sure you dont have to pay 40 lack but first of all provide all details.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

15 Minutes Cheque Bounce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 104 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Cheque Bounce issue
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice

4.7 | 83 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Send a legal notice through an experienced advocate
Similar questions

<!--StartFragment-->My Agent Give Me A Cheque Before 90 Days And Asked After 90 Days Cheque Will Be Cash At My Account But When I Deposited The…

Read More

i have failed a cheque bounce case during 2014, now 3 years completed in fast truck court, i have attended all the hearing in the court, though the ca…

Read More

Sir, i had taken a lone from local moneylender, who have no legal licence, of rs two lakh which he gave me after deducting fourty thousend advance int…

Read More

hi sir i have issued PDF 5 cheques to SBI for card settlement on 2015, but due to some financial reasons it got bounced and i have not received any no…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue