Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Surety bond was forfeited by the court in the judgement

There was a check bounce case on me.. But case is closed now... But judge in judgment as said bond is forfeited... Bond was provided by state government employee... At the end of service... What will happen now?

Answers (1)

During the proceedings of the 138 case , bond has been forfeited code f9r appearance or production of property , inorder to satisfy the court or subsquently to transfer the case .bond executed in lieu of his bond under sec.448,

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
5 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

15 Minutes Cheque Bounce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 104 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Cheque Bounce issue
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice

4.7 | 83 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Send a legal notice through an experienced advocate
Similar questions

I file a cheque bounsing case against my known . He not present in court After 1 year court issue PO against him now he want compromise. Now i want ca…

Read More

What is the time limit within which we can file a case against the bouncing of a cheque? …

Read More

Recently my father expired. My father had borrowed 3-4 lacs from one person. Now person with interest is asking 10-12 lacs. Now he is saying that he h…

Read More

Want to know if Cheque bounce then what we do to recover our money through that bounce cheque…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue