Someone give cheque which got bounced now unable to trace him

I had got two cheque bounce of total amount 140000/- form a proprietor unit in mumbai.I have his GST no ,pan No,mobile No and his native village address.He has no office he is doing such scam regulary and also coming live in Facebook and doing scam. I had swnt notice to him ,can i file police case against him.what other actions i can take. This amount is considerable to me.please help

Answers (1)

227 votes

Yes u can file police complaint as well as complaint under sec 138 for cheque bounce if it is still in limitation period. U can also got his address from GST registration office or from his native place for sending him notice. Or u can also ask to police for fill the complaint and trace his location from his FB logine IP address.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles