Someone give cheque which got bounced now unable to trace him

I had got two cheque bounce of total amount 140000/- form a proprietor unit in mumbai.I have his GST no ,pan No,mobile No and his native village address.He has no office he is doing such scam regulary and also coming live in Facebook and doing scam. I had swnt notice to him ,can i file police case against him.what other actions i can take. This amount is considerable to me.please help

Yes u can file police complaint as well as complaint under sec 138 for cheque bounce if it is still in limitation period. U can also got his address from GST registration office or from his native place for sending him notice. Or u can also ask to police for fill the complaint and trace his location from his FB logine IP address.