Security cheque got dishonored case filed against him

If my security cheque given to bank is dishonored is criminal case how I can escape.

Answers (3)

257 votes

If you security cheque bank dishonored than you cane payee the amount of cheque. If you not paid the amount of cheque you face legal prociding against you. You can proof that you are not take any amount his person. You give his a security cheque.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

264 votes

No offence is made out if the cheque that is dishonoured was given only as a security, the court shall presume that it was given for the discharge of any debt or other liability, and subsequently it will be for the accused to prove that the cheque was not given for the discharge of any debt or other liability but it was given only as a security. Once the accused is able to prove it, he shall be entitled to an acquittal from the offence of dishonour of cheque.

If you need further Assistance
Contact me

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
191 votes

Your query is incomplete, however, as per info provided by you i advise you to

engage one prudent lawyer, explain him/her complete matter and contest your case,

For further clarifications, you can call/mail me.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

i received the check of 122000 from adyas venture is bounce now and he told to represt me it again then also it got i want to d…

Read More

I was issued cheque of Allahabad Bank, Indore payable at PAR. My account is in Axis Bank and Home Branch-Kharghar, Panvel but I am residing at Bandra …

Read More

Sir I Gave 5 lakh rupees in cash and taken a cheque from him. Now he is denying. I deposited his cheque and it got bounced now the case in court. Is t…

Read More

I have given a friendly loan (unsecured - interest free) of 10 lacs to a business man for a period of 1 yrs in Dec 2013 with an agreement and thereaft…

Read More