Security cheque got dishonored case filed against him

If my security cheque given to bank is dishonored is criminal case how I can escape.

If you security cheque bank dishonored than you cane payee the amount of cheque. If you not paid the amount of cheque you face legal prociding against you. You can proof that you are not take any amount his person. You give his a security cheque.

No offence is made out if the cheque that is dishonoured was given only as a security, the court shall presume that it was given for the discharge of any debt or other liability, and subsequently it will be for the accused to prove that the cheque was not given for the discharge of any debt or other liability but it was given only as a security. Once the accused is able to prove it, he shall be entitled to an acquittal from the offence of dishonour of cheque.

If you need further Assistance
Contact me

Your query is incomplete, however, as per info provided by you i advise you to

engage one prudent lawyer, explain him/her complete matter and contest your case,

For further clarifications, you can call/mail me.
Regards