quesSave from cheque bounce when I have not written or signed any cheque

If a cheque not written by me nor signed by me and then unknown person is asking for payment under 138 stating as friendly loan given to me which I have never received.

What should I do.

  • ansin such circumstances you are required to contest the matter and put your version during court proceedings. have you report the matter to the bank and ask for stop payment on the cheque or file any criminal complaint in the police station regarding lost cheque?

    Advocate Yogesh Kumar Vidyakar

      District Court, Dwarka, Delhi

  • Send/Reply To Legal Notice For Cheque Bounce With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Cheque Bounce Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Cheque Bounce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I took loan of 30000 rs from a friend on very high interest he also…
One person needs to give me 8 laks rs. His cheque was bounced and he…
I have given a cheque of amount 43.5 k to a person before clearing of…
Dear All, I have received summon for 138 and its tomorrow heraing still i have…

Cheque Bounce Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>