Remedy available for section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act

11-Sep-2023 (In Cheque Bounce Law)
Muj par dhara 138 nI act laga rakhi h. Isme me Kiya kar sakta hu
Answers (3)

Answer #1
675 votes
Section 138 NI Act, is related to the bounce of cheque, where the drawer promises to pay the money to payee on some specified date. in case the bank don't accept the cheque the check gets bounce and he can file a suit against the drawer under section 138 of NI Act.

in this case if any documents comes from the court, the drawer should hire a vakil/Advocate or he can go directly before the court the defend himself by stating that there is no fault from the side of drawer.

So, you should hire an advocate or a vakil to defend your suit, if you can defend yourself alone, you can go before the court and defend yourself on the date when the suit is put for hearing.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
834 votes
Apne cheque diya hoga tabhi lagi hogi abhi aap court me surrender application daal ki bail le sakte ho or jisko aapne cheque diya hai use compromise kar ke compromise court me file per summit kare case khatam bhi ker sakte ho or koi ground es se alag hai to contact me
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
820 votes
Any case against you if being logged or filled you have to face that so for as the facts of your case is concerned you have not stated in detail and that's why I am not in a position to tell you the real remedy available for your matter.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."