Query regarding EOW matter filed as a counter to Cheque bounce matter

In Cheque Bounce Law
We had to file a section 138 case against one of our customers (he had taken supply and then was writing to us to not present the cheque as he alleged there was a contractual dispute). However, the matter was filed and now he has filed a complaint with EOW, Solapur and our official has been called there for enquiry from Delhi to Solapur. The cheque for for an amount of 7.5 lakhs. My question is what should be done? As our officials will be unnecessarily harassed this way.

what is the present situation of s138 matter? does he submitted bail application? incase of cause of action happened and supplied of goods to customer office then, he is bound to pay the amount. There is other option to get money through mediation too. Court generally refer to negotiate between the parties for early disposal. Other matter can be dismissed on the basis of documents. That I can let you know after knowing all documents.

Are you sure that the concerned persons are EOW officials?
Since the amount involved is merely of 7.5 Lacs, it’s beyond the jurisdiction of the EOW officials to investigate such a case. I believe that there could be some other complexities involved.
Approach a lawyer with all the documents, and you may get the summons quashed as well.

Regards

presently you have to visit delhi urgently to save ur harrasment by EOW.
you have to apply for anticepatory bail in delhi.
you have to urgently file counter case agaianst ur customer who is trying to play a fraud on you by the cheque