×

Procedure to file recovery on non payment of loan amount.

dear sir i made partnership with my friend and made partnership deed notery and he given me signed cheque and i hade given all money online.now he is not paying back my money so can i bounce cheque? and can file a case? kindly give me good suggestion

Presenting the cheque and getting it bounced is an option. You can also lodge an FIR against him under section 406 and 420 IPC. Initiating criminal action against him will create pressure on him and since you have made the payment online your claim will be easily proved.

Sure sir, you can file for a case against your friend regarding the cheque bounce under section 137 of Negotiable Instrument Act. For any assistance or any legal advice please contact me through lawrato.

first give u notice
if your partner not reply your notice
after u take legal procedding
if any more information
pls contact us
you are contact advocate
advoacte draft your cheque bounce case
and send details