Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Procedure to file recovery on non payment of loan amount.

dear sir i made partnership with my friend and made partnership deed notery and he given me signed cheque and i hade given all money online.now he is not paying back my money so can i bounce cheque? and can file a case? kindly give me good suggestion

Answers (3)

Presenting the cheque and getting it bounced is an option. You can also lodge an FIR against him under section 406 and 420 IPC. Initiating criminal action against him will create pressure on him and since you have made the payment online your claim will be easily proved.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Sure sir, you can file for a case against your friend regarding the cheque bounce under section 137 of Negotiable Instrument Act. For any assistance or any legal advice please contact me through lawrato.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
5 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience

first give u notice
if your partner not reply your notice
after u take legal procedding
if any more information
pls contact us
you are contact advocate
advoacte draft your cheque bounce case
and send details

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

15 Minutes Cheque Bounce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 104 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Cheque Bounce issue
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice

4.7 | 83 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2500
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Send a legal notice through an experienced advocate
Similar questions

A person had given me cheque pf rs 2 lakh as a friendly loan and for that he had taken rs.5000 from me as a processing fees, now he is telling me dont…

Read More

Respected Sir/Mam, My Concern is what can i do if Chaeque has been Bounce, & what is basic Legal Action can we take Immediate against Issuer? Also…

Read More

Is it possible that High Court pass directions for clubbing together so may 138 NI Act cases filed in one district court and accept one/two/three/four…

Read More

I have given an amount of 300000.00 to a person on interest @ 2% P.M. i have paid him entire amount in cash and he signed contract & also provide …

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue