Procedure to defend a cheque bounce case

I am a business person,,I owe a it institute ,,for business need u take loan from a friend 250000,in Nov 2016,,for the same we have made a agrremnt on 1000 rs stamp paper ,,with condition that I will return the amount in 4 months and for the same as security I have given a cheque of same amount ,till march 2017 I have paid him 2 lac in installment,, but for the same I dnt have any documentary proof as I feel that Tr is no need as he is my gud friend,, but in July 2017 he started demand ing me the whole amount 2.5 LAc saying that I NVR paid him NY amount in last 6 months,,,and now he even get bounce my cheque,,,and send notice of repayment from a lawyer,,,and also threatining me of filing bounce case,,,plz sugges t me what to do now,,,as I dnt HV NY proof of money given except my account withdrawl for installmnt

kindly share the Legal Notice for our perusal so that reply of the same can be made first. Even if he will file the case we can defend that is not a problem.
Kindly ensure that at least one or two witness is required who will confimr before the court for your repayment of Rs. 2 Lacs.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari