Procedure to continue case against missing payee

cheque payee does not provide me his address which he changed before his cheque bounce and his bank address is the same on which i filed a complaint against him.My lawyer does not know any further procedure to find that person..what are the options to find that person

Give an affidavit in court that the address is the only known address and the same is available in bank records of accused as well and no other address is known to you. and request the court to initiate the proceedings of P.O. . simultaneously keeping searching at your own level, once accused is declared, obtain the copy of order and once his address is known to you , you can seek assistance of police.
Also you can file a suit for recovery within 3 years of cause of action and once decreed, its execution can be obtained till 12 years which is very long time.

You can send summons to his original address and make sure they are delivered then try to make him proclaimed offender so a criminal case is filed against him.in the meanwhile try to find his correct address through pan card and aadhar

Shaniwar Peth, Pune

First try to search from your sources where the party has moved or could be traced. Then send a notice to the last known address of the person. If he doesn't receive then court declared him PO. Remember one thing, for cheque bounce cases there is specific time limit for issuing notice, and filling case...

there are many ways from where you can get the address of that person. from bank you can get his mobile number and by mobile number you can track him and there are few more ways from where address can be found that i can tell you after i get to know few more thing like what he do and all