Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Procedure to continue case against missing payee

cheque payee does not provide me his address which he changed before his cheque bounce and his bank address is the same on which i filed a complaint against him.My lawyer does not know any further procedure to find that person..what are the options to find that person

Answers (4)

Give an affidavit in court that the address is the only known address and the same is available in bank records of accused as well and no other address is known to you. and request the court to initiate the proceedings of P.O. . simultaneously keeping searching at your own level, once accused is declared, obtain the copy of order and once his address is known to you , you can seek assistance of police.
Also you can file a suit for recovery within 3 years of cause of action and once decreed, its execution can be obtained till 12 years which is very long time.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You can send summons to his original address and make sure they are delivered then try to make him proclaimed offender so a criminal case is filed against him.in the meanwhile try to find his correct address through pan card and aadhar

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
5 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience

First try to search from your sources where the party has moved or could be traced. Then send a notice to the last known address of the person. If he doesn't receive then court declared him PO. Remember one thing, for cheque bounce cases there is specific time limit for issuing notice, and filling case...

there are many ways from where you can get the address of that person. from bank you can get his mobile number and by mobile number you can track him and there are few more ways from where address can be found that i can tell you after i get to know few more thing like what he do and all

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

15 Minutes Cheque Bounce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 104 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Cheque Bounce issue
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice

4.7 | 83 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2500
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Send a legal notice through an experienced advocate
Similar questions

bank bounce my security cheque without any notice and my lone acount is reguler…

Read More

One of my customer gave a cheque and tell us to hold for a while and we submitted that but it bounce back lack of fund. we try to contact him till now…

Read More

I had given a security chq to the party in I m from Gujarat. Now the party has filed a case us 138 in sonipat I HV recd the summons for the first appe…

Read More

My husband got cheque bounce notice. How can I solve it mutually. And is it harmful for my husband's job.…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue