PDC has bounced once. What to do next.

I am a senior citizen. I have PDCs to be deposited quarterly Earlier too PDCs have bounced . PDC deposited in July 17 has bounced first time .Is there an online forum (consumer court etc)where I can persue the case without much running around or incurring much expenditure? PDCs for ₹11025/-

You have to take action u/s 138 of NI Act. there is no any alternative remedy in consumer Court. First ask your lawyer to serve him notice giving him 15 days time to pay back the cheque amount.later on file complaint on time

you can send a legal notice through advocate. In case if you still don't receive your payment after sending the Legal Notice file case u/s 138 of NI Act. This will be better solution as this is a criminal proceedings and you will get your payment .