PDC has bounced once. What to do next.

I am a senior citizen. I have PDCs to be deposited quarterly Earlier too PDCs have bounced . PDC deposited in July 17 has bounced first time .Is there an online forum (consumer court etc)where I can persue the case without much running around or incurring much expenditure? PDCs for ₹11025/-

Answers (2)

337 votes

You have to take action u/s 138 of NI Act. there is no any alternative remedy in consumer Court. First ask your lawyer to serve him notice giving him 15 days time to pay back the cheque amount.later on file complaint on time

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

288 votes

you can send a legal notice through advocate. In case if you still don't receive your payment after sending the Legal Notice file case u/s 138 of NI Act. This will be better solution as this is a criminal proceedings and you will get your payment .

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles