One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Arun Singh

Advocate Arun Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.2 | 2+ user ratings
District Court, Gurgaon
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, Media and Entertainment, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, Patent, Recovery, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Arun Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Arun Singh's office is in District Court, Gurgaon.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Questions Answered by Advocate Arun Singh Recovery of money given to a friend as loan Legal procedure to prevent copying of products by others