Paid someone money as bribe for job and took cheque as security

sir i have given 1lak 50 thousand rupees cash to one person for giving me goverment job. at that time he gave me cheque of same amound as a proof later he told me he cant give me job .than i presented the cheque in bank where it was bounced then i file cheque bounce case but my lawyer gave him notice that he was my friend thats why i gave him mony will this reason given my lawyer work and what can i do further to get my many back

your lawyer is right.because in this kind of matters it would be too much dificult to prove the actual facts. your transection is cosider in unlawful activity.there are many lecunas.please procced to lawyer as he deemd better.you should only consntrat on recovery of mony.