No invoice against bounced cheque. Can i still go to court?

I had a verbal agreement with someone and i was supposed to receive money from them, in exchange for which they gave me two blank cheques. Now they have refused to pay me, so can i deposit these cheques in bank one after the other to make it bounce and take legal action? But I do not have any invoice to prove the outstanding balance. Because the person said he does not have money in account, there is no point in depositing. However, it's been months now and i want to threaten him with legal action. Please advise.

Hello
138 case is a criminal summary trial and in which you have to put best and strong evidence on trail so that you can recover your cheque amount and as well he will be prosecuted and punish with imprisonment
and also if there is oral conversation and opposite party pleades guilty he may be convicted on same day

thanks

Dear Sir,

You have any written document regarding this matter (any agreement, contract, Deed) .

I want to discuss with you this matter briefly. If you want to do same call me & visit my office for detail consulting.

Thank you & waiting for your reply.