Nbw issued against not appeared in court

In my case tishazari court magistrate issue an NBW against me for not appeared on court on previous date. Now how can I cancel NBW issued against me and if I registered a NBW application for cancellation then it is necessary for me to present in court on hearing date.

Though appearance is not mandatory as per law on the date of hearing on the application for cancellation of nbw , however some judges insist upon the appearance. We will advise you after meeting you. Plz come and meet with relevant documents

Issuance of NBW means that you will be arrested whenever you are in sight. However, the courts are conscious of the fact that due to some unavoidable circumstances, the accused could not appear. In those circumstances, the lawyer must appear on behalf of the accused and move an application for recalling the warrant and at the same time assuring the court that the accused will appear on the next date of hearing and seek bail.

you need to move an application seeking cancellation of NBW. Yes, you should be present before the court. Incase, you do not move the application, chances are that the court shall proceed 82 CrPC proceedings against you.
For more information, feel free to have a word with me.

hii

as per your concern it is like a contempt of Court and Court has full right to issue NBW against you..

you can be saved very easily and the warrants can be recalled...

it's better to communicate over the call.
thanks..

Hi yes u have to appear in the court u will have to file a application in the court where the judge will accordingly listen to ur plea and decide why we’re not present in the court what is the reason u can get ur warrant cancelled by telling the court and all where a application will filed in the court