Legal steps in case of cheque bounced

Case is going on from 1.4years ,but still in cross examin,need solution..

Not sure in which city your case has been filed however it is pretty normal that a cheque bounce case goes on for a year or two. Would be unable to comment on the delay, if any, without understanding all the stages that have transpired till now since there are some procedural requirements such as issue of notice/warrant etc. as the case may be at the start of proceedings which may have taken some time.

Hi...If your case is in cross examination stage then tel your lawyer to try to close the case early or file a application for closing of the stage of cross examination . After that it will be posted for 313 and argument and judgement.
Thank you