Legal remedy as CTS cheque against bilateral debt bounced

I want assistance in knowing the recourse i have for my case. I was given a non CTS cheque in 2011 against a bilateral debt. The cheque is bounced when presented in January 2018.

Answers (1)

194 votes

please provide details regarding the transaction, then only a clear and precise advice could be shared so share the details

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I would like to ask a question in reference to a cheque that was given to me and got bounced, the person is not giving my money from last one year and…

Read More

I have filed case against my friend due to rule 138.I want to know how many times taken to solve this type of case…

Read More

Dear sir Actually my manufacturer case to me for cheque dishonor. So what can I do....…

Read More

Am I still liable to honor the cheque if I have paid the person the amount in cash? I had given a blank cheque in lieu of Rs.20,000 borrowed from a fr…

Read More