×

Legal remedy as cheque presented dishonored as insufficient balance

100000 rupya interest or diya tha .uske badle me ek cheque Mila tha.chequ lagane per paisa account me nahi tha cheque dishonoured ho Gaya. kya krey?

AFTER RECEIVED OF THE MEMO DATA OF CHEQUE BOUNCE YOU MUST HAVE TO SEND A LEGAL NOTICE OF CEHQUE BOUNCE & IF HE FAILED TO PAY THE CHEQUE DUES THEN YOU FILED A CASE U/S 138 OF NI ACT BEFORE HON'BLE CHIEF JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE.

First of all you have to give legal notice and after that, if said amount is not paid by the person concerned then you have to file complaint case under section 138 of the Negotiable Instrument Act before competent court of law, within stipulated period.