Legal remedies against accused not accepting summons letter from court

I have failed a case against a bounced cheque,I attended 2 summon and the accused party did not receive the summon from the court but he has received the letter which was sent by the court before the court forwarded my case to fast track with a nother summon after 1 month.i would like to know that how long will this go on.the party is available but do no accept the letter from court.what can I do next.kindly anyone suggest

Answers (1)

The person will move to file a petition for the issue of warrent. That can be served through the police. Since the court is fast-track there is a good chance to complete the process with on quick. Or move to lokadalat.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
20 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Bengali Market, Delhi
5 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

15 Minutes Cheque Bounce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 104 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Cheque Bounce issue

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice

4.7 | 83 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2500
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Send a legal notice through an experienced advocate

Similar questions

sir my friend is asking me for rs.50000..he is saying that he will return the money with interest after 1-2 years.he wants me to take advance cheque..…

Read More

Cheque issued in 2008 without date. Accepting the cheque the drawee wrote amount and cheque given date on a peace of paper without his signa…

Read More

I have to get money from my colleague and gave me in the form of cheque for may 15th, but cheque returned due to insufficient balance.…

Read More

Hand-summons served PERSONALLY by petitioner ( along with a police man in Delhi, as property situated there, but NO service report handed over by Delh…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue