Legal remedies against accused not accepting summons letter from court

I have failed a case against a bounced cheque,I attended 2 summon and the accused party did not receive the summon from the court but he has received the letter which was sent by the court before summoning.now the court forwarded my case to fast track with a nother summon after 1 month.i would like to know that how long will this go on.the party is available but do no accept the letter from court.what can I do next.kindly anyone suggest

The person will move to file a petition for the issue of warrent. That can be served through the police. Since the court is fast-track there is a good chance to complete the process with on quick. Or move to lokadalat.

LH House, Bangalore