Landlord returned the security money through cheque which get bounced

I was living in bangalore last month due to some assignment I have to leave that city.I was living in a house which was on a lease taken by couplenest Inc. The retuned half of my security after deducting amount in cheque bt that to is bounced.

Answers (1)

84 votes

You can file cheque bounce case against landlord by stating your transaction for which cheque has been given within stipulation period and that cheque can be presented within 3 months and after issuance notice of cheque bounce and you have Wait 15 days from date of receipt of said notice, thereafter within 30 days you have to file case

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I was doing some construction business with one of my friends .He invested some 14 lakhs n my self 7 lakhs in Mangalore . firm was in my name.we had f…

Read More

Hi, Is there any lawyer available to file case for cheque bouncing? Total amount is 78,000/-.…

Read More

Dear Hi some body issued PDC cheque for surety purpose now we are asking for money to return but they are not willing giveback money.…

Read More

An amount of Rs 30,000 was given as hand loan to Shri Mahesh Khendalwal, Nagpur which he promised to return by issuing two cheques of Rs 28,000 dated …

Read More