Illegal usage of cheque by lender after payment of loan in cash

I have taken a sum of 10 thousand rupees from my friend and in the form of security he asked me to give a blank cheque.After some days i returned all his money back and asked him to return my cheque.He said that he has destroyed the cheque and i was okay with that. But after three months a recieved a notice from a advocate and after that summons from the court saying that you have to pay sixty thosand rupees.

Hi can you please tell me how u have taken loan from your friend by cash or cheque.and when u have given the cheque whether it was signed by you or done by him only.and how have you returned ten thousand rupees back.want to know proper details.