One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Dehradun - Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari

Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Dehradun
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vibhor provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Arbitration Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Wills / Trusts Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vibhor enrolled with the Bar Council Of Uttarakhand in 2014 . He is also a member of Bar Association Dehradun.

Enrollment Number : UK/481/14
  • District Court, Dehradun
  • Uttarakhand High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Dehradun

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari

Q: Legal age to get married as per Hindu law

My age is 18 Her age is 18 Can we marry together?

Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari answered
Hi if you guys are planning to get married the girl age should be 18 years and the boy age should be above 21 then only you can get yourself marriage registered accordingly .before that you cant get married.

Q: Regarding court marriage without knowing any third person

I want to marry a girl with whom i m in relationship from last 7 yrs. We both belongs to Hindu religion. Our families are not supporting us, so i dont want to let any third person know about this matter.

Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari answered
Hi as you have told that you guys are in a relationship since last seven years and if both of you are ready to get married and if you have attain majority age then you can get yourself marriage registered accordingly and no thirs persin will get know about it.

Q: What will the IPC charges be for cheating police and court

Father has three sons. Father expired in 1997. He had a license for Explosives in his name. After his death sons continued explosive business. In 2005 they were caught is some case. Elder son showed him as their father along with younger son. The two sons were arrested. One as a Father and other as a son . The third son took bail of elder brother as father. The case continued for 12 years. and the case was dismissed for some reasons. This is case of cheating to police and court. What will be the IPC charges against the brothers?

Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari answered
Hi in this 420 will be applied plus 419 i.p.c plus the fine which will be imposed by the magiatrate and the fine of the fake license and working under thr expired have to give me full detaila then only i can give u proper advice.

Q: Further course of action in section 24 case

What points to be written in I don't have job n living with my parents n dependent on them.My husband filed for divorce but he himself first filed for rcr n then he withdrawn forcing for divorce .So what to do.i can't bear expenses for sec13 case.presently he is giving interim maintenance under sec125.please guide me n how sec24 to prepared.

Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari answered
Hi you have to write down each and every detail of the facts that ur facing like living with your parents and have no job to support yourself and for filling sec 13 the provision is provided in sec 24 the expenses for the case and hearing and everything

Q: Can NRI file criminal case in India without traveling to India

I am an NRI. If I file a criminal case against somebody in India, do I need to come here for all the hearings? I work in USA and it may not be possible to come. How should I deal with the situation? If I don't attend the hearings regularly, will the court give judgement in favour of the accused?

Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari answered
Hi first of all please tell me what type of criminal case you want to file.2. If the f.i.r is registered then your statement have to be recorded with the police for that you have to be here itself in india.3. If u file a complaint case then alainyou will to have to for recording of ur statement.You dont have to come on every date but u will have to come when ur statement need to be recorede.The court will favour the accusednif u dont come.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari

Can Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari?

When you meet with Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vibhor Maheshwari can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.