I have contract papers of invested money

In Cheque Bounce Law
I have invested money and took contract paper and invested amount cheque from a person. Last five years , he is giving me a word to pay amount. Yet , money is not paid to me. What should I do ,now?

Answers (2)

99 votes

You may first issue him a legal notice through your counsel calling upon him to pay you back your money or you will initiate legal. action. After expiry of the time period mentioned in the notice you may take legal action against him.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

328 votes

You can file a recovery suit or cheque bounce case if the cheque is still valid and enforceable. If the contract papers are good and in point, you would have a good case for recovery before the courts.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
37 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles