I have contract papers of invested money

In Cheque Bounce Law
I have invested money and took contract paper and invested amount cheque from a person. Last five years , he is giving me a word to pay amount. Yet , money is not paid to me. What should I do ,now?

You may first issue him a legal notice through your counsel calling upon him to pay you back your money or you will initiate legal. action. After expiry of the time period mentioned in the notice you may take legal action against him.

You can file a recovery suit or cheque bounce case if the cheque is still valid and enforceable. If the contract papers are good and in point, you would have a good case for recovery before the courts.