How to get bail If court has declared PO for cheque bounce case.

Court declared PO in chek bouns case, how get. Bail

Answers (4)

just appear before court and surrender your self and go with your advocate, and apply for regular bail, or if court allow then file application for cancellation of NBW and P.O...........................................

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Practically be Surrendering before court. Offense under section 138 Negotiable instrument is Bailable one, if you are appearing for first time then you will get bail as matter of right but if you are bail Jumper then better apply for Anticipatory bail before the court. Also if you need to appear Out of Station court then better take Two Surety with you for bail probably with immovable property.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

File application for bail .....

Appear before the court and surrender by moving application with some strong grounds of non-appearance. Apply for bail with that application. Court may consider and accept for granting bail. Otherwise court may order for JC for atleast 1-2 days.
All depends on court and advocate you hire. It also depend on cheque amount also.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

A cheque is dishonoured and the notice is issued but there is a typographical mistake in the notice with regard to name of the firm on whose behalf th…

Read More

this case is filed on 2012, we friends started buisness in partnership ,and i give my checks for the scurity regarding purchasing the systems with one…

Read More

I am ready to pay the vendor but he filed case and not ready to talk, what can i do in this mater?…

Read More

This is regarding cheque bounce of amount 9000 dated 16/03/2017, and the concerned person is not picking my call, kindly advice the legal action that …

Read More