How to get bail If court has declared PO for cheque bounce case.

Court declared PO in chek bouns case, how get. Bail

just appear before court and surrender your self and go with your advocate, and apply for regular bail, or if court allow then file application for cancellation of NBW and P.O...........................................

Practically be Surrendering before court. Offense under section 138 Negotiable instrument is Bailable one, if you are appearing for first time then you will get bail as matter of right but if you are bail Jumper then better apply for Anticipatory bail before the court. Also if you need to appear Out of Station court then better take Two Surety with you for bail probably with immovable property.

File application for bail .....

Appear before the court and surrender by moving application with some strong grounds of non-appearance. Apply for bail with that application. Court may consider and accept for granting bail. Otherwise court may order for JC for atleast 1-2 days.
All depends on court and advocate you hire. It also depend on cheque amount also.