One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Panchkula - Advocate Vikram Chauhan

Advocate Vikram Chauhan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 15, Panchkula
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Labour & Service, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Vikram Chauhan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vikram provides services in various field of criminal laws, revenue related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vikram enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2008. He is a member of the Punjab & Haryana High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/607/2008
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Chandigarh
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Chandigarh
  • District Court Chandigarh
  • District Court, Chandigarh
  • District Court, Mohali
  • District Court, Panchkula
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Panchkula

Popular Reviews

Upinder - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Vikram Chauhan aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Vikram Chauhan

Q: how to recover outstanding payment

One of our clients has stopped paying us the dues, We have made several calls,visits but nothing is done about it. Now, i would like to know a couple of points. 1) Legally how can I sue them and Get the outstanding payments to Debited to my account? 2) On what grounds can i file a legal case against them? 2) How to deal with such clients? 3) What is the average time that such a case is resolved? 4) Will i be paid any compensation except the principal amount?

Advocate Vikram Chauhan answered
you have to file revoery suit.. ground of suits must be the bills you would have issued to ur clients or any other mode to prove transections between you.. average time to dispose off suit depends on your activeness to appear in court and ofcourse you will get interest for payments..

Q: Clarification related to contractual services at PGIMER

I applied for MD/MS exam at PGIMER Chandigarh. Every state of India can SPONSOR it's doctor after 3 year of regular service for PG. PGIMER use to count contract service as regular service and admissions were made earlier like this. This year someone put a case at punjab and Haryana high Court that contractual service shouldn't be counted as regular service. Based on his facts court made me ineligible without clarification/ justification from me or PGIMER. what should I do. Is this judgement final?

Advocate Vikram Chauhan answered
Yes. you should have made party to that writ petition and declaring you ineligible without hearing youbis not right and you can firstly file review before same bench and of theu dont agree then you can file LPA before larger bench.

Q: Can an officer appoint a lady peon at home without a written order?

R sir can without any written order an office/officer depute a lady Peon at officer's home

Advocate Vikram Chauhan answered
it is very clear position.. even with written order it cannot be done.. peons are for official duties now for personal duties to be perormed at officer home.. there are number of judgements on this subject. you can file writ in high court to restrain officer from doing so or complant to higher authority..

Q: Company not giving salary increment

I am working with a IT company from last two years. My salary is 47000 per month. At the time of joining company has given me assurance that every year company will give increment. It is also mentioned in companies policy that employees may get increment on the basis of performance. On Nov 2015 I got the increment and it was mentioned on the appraisal letter that your next increment due day is Nov 2016, but did not received the same. I sent a reminder mail two months ago to the HR but no response. Rest of my team members got the increment who are at same position and same experienced like as me. Now what kind of action should I take.

Advocate Vikram Chauhan answered
well, it would be better if you raise this matter internally with company at higher level but since you asked legally, you can file an application before authority under payment of wages Act at your concerned district, but this could have its repercussions from management of your company. so do it on your on risk and perils...

Q: How to apply for transfer of divorce case

Kindly let me know the procedure for getting transfer of divorce case filed by in-laws in other state,Rajasthan, to home state,Haryana. Do we have to apply in SC or what could be done in this case. Im hindu by religion.

Advocate Vikram Chauhan answered
this would be an interstate transfer and this can be done by supreme court only for this you need to file transfer petition before supreme court i have done recently. comparitively easy for girls and bit diffcult fir boys..

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vikram Chauhan

Can Advocate Vikram Chauhan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vikram Chauhan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vikram Chauhan?

When you meet with Advocate Vikram Chauhan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vikram Chauhan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vikram Chauhan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vikram Chauhan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vikram Chauhan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vikram Chauhan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vikram Chauhan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vikram Chauhan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vikram Chauhan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.