One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Panchkula - Advocate Rajeev Kumar Gupta

Advocate Rajeev Kumar Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
District Court, Panchkula
34 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Rajeev Kumar Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 34 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rajeev Kumar Gupta's office is in District Court, Panchkula.
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajeev Kumar Gupta Cheque bounced but gave money through some other account what to do ? Harassment by in-laws and husband and asking for divorce