Gave money to person who gave cheque in return wants to recover money

I gave 2lakh rupees to one person he gave cheque to the proof now he will return my money so i drop the cheque yesterday how i can proceed he cheats me so i want file case

In the event of the cheque bouncing, you can file a cheque bounce case under section 138 NI.
There are some rules for filing a cheque bounce case.
a) Issue a legal notice within 15 days from date of bouncing of cheque.
b) the other person will get 30 days to pay you the money.
c) if the other person does not pay you with in 45 days from date of bouncing of cheque, you will need to file a cheque bounce under Section 138 of Negotiable instruments act within 60 days from the date of bouncing of cheque.

Sir/ Madam, If the so called cheque gets dishonuired for want of funds then you should immediately serve a legal notice within 30 days and give 15 days time to repay and if he does not repay the amount then you should file a cheque bounce case....But fsending legal notice within 3o days from date of cheque bounce is mandatory..

File a cheque bounce case... Before that you have to get a returned memo from bank and within 15 days you have to give notice through counsel then within 30 days you have to file case otherwise you have to file recovery suit within 3 years by paying court fee.. so it is better to take criminal action by filing cheque bounce case for immediate relief of recovery of paid amount..