Gave money back to the party still filed case of cheque bounce

mene ek parti se 15887 rs ka mal kharida usko pura cheque date 2/08/2007ka diya lekin partiko 4500 cash 27/07/2007ko dekar cheqe ruk vaya aur date 20/08/2007ko8000cash dediye lekin party ne vo cheqe 180 ve din bankme dalkar muje notice diya15/02/2008 aur abhi 16/13/2016me mere par pura cash dayar kardiya he parti ne 12500 cash mila whatsap par manjur kiya ab me kya karu parti pura pesa mang rhi he please salah dijiyega

Answers (1)

111 votes

whatsapp message ko save karo , screen shot lo printout nikalo , court me produce karo, contempt case file karne ke liye application do.
case dismiss ho jayega.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles