Gave cheque to father. 3rd Person asking for money else will file case

Recently my father expired. My father had borrowed 3-4 lacs from one person. Now person with interest is asking 10-12 lacs. Now he is saying that he has some cheques from my account. But i only gave cheque to my father. Now the person is asking me to pay money else he file get the cheques dishonored and will file cheque bounce and cheating case on me. What to do?

First check the status of the missing and unknown cheques issued from your account. If you are able to find the cheques - file a signed cheque missing complaint with bank. Alternatively you should file a criminal complaint of blackmail - for details discussion on strategy for this please feel free to contact my office.