Gave 27 lakhs to someone who gave a cheque to repay which got bounced

I lend 27lakhs to a propraitor for a scrap business and money was transferred in his account and he gave me security cheque of 27lakhs by saying that i will get my money back in 3 months,and we signed a agreement which says we are partner but no joint account or pan card was made, its 4 years now he just keep saying he will return Money but doesn't give any, and there was no business done between us ,so is there any chance he can win against us and how? How can i win case with 100% chance ? I have all the proof of transaction and cheque which is filled by him and without date Please help

Answers (2)

Hiii dear client...according to section 138 of negotiable instrument act you cant do anything because it has limit to file a petition to recover money with you said above 4 years already passed so you are already out of reach of section 138.......but as u said u have all evidence in written form we can file petition for CHEATING (section 420 of Indian Penal Code) and recover the possible amount...for further enquiry call or mail me on given contact details.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Definitely there is a remedy that we can win the case
How to file a case as per Negotiable Instrument Act Section 138 against him and it will be criminal case
In this case we can succeed and amount will be yours

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

15 Minutes Cheque Bounce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 104 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Cheque Bounce issue
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice

4.7 | 83 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Send a legal notice through an experienced advocate
Similar questions

Dear friend i am 65 yr old lady, i issued one cheque and it got bounced, the complainant has charged me ipc 138 and 142. I want to repay the ammount b…

Read More

Hi, I was issued a cheque by a person who was supposed to pay me and it was dated 15th Jun. When I deposited it, it was returned due to insufficient f…

Read More

sir i have given 1lak 50 thousand rupees cash to one person for giving me goverment job. at that time he gave me cheque of same amound as a proof late…

Read More

I have got cheque from company for my work.When I put cheque in bank it's got of company absconded and sold company property.My case is …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue