Gave 27 lakhs to someone who gave a cheque to repay which got bounced

I lend 27lakhs to a propraitor for a scrap business and money was transferred in his account and he gave me security cheque of 27lakhs by saying that i will get my money back in 3 months,and we signed a agreement which says we are partner but no joint account or pan card was made, its 4 years now he just keep saying he will return Money but doesn't give any, and there was no business done between us ,so is there any chance he can win against us and how? How can i win case with 100% chance ? I have all the proof of transaction and cheque which is filled by him and without date Please help

Hiii dear client...according to section 138 of negotiable instrument act you cant do anything because it has limit to file a petition to recover money with interest..as you said above 4 years already passed so you are already out of reach of section 138.......but as u said u have all evidence in written form we can file petition for CHEATING (section 420 of Indian Penal Code) and recover the possible amount...for further enquiry call or mail me on given contact details.

Definitely there is a remedy that we can win the case
How to file a case as per Negotiable Instrument Act Section 138 against him and it will be criminal case
In this case we can succeed and amount will be yours