Dismiss of case after full cheque amount paid

16-May-2024 (In Cheque Bounce Law)
I already paid the full cheque amount but still cheque bounce as well as 420 406 sec case mujhpe chal Raha hai kya main agar ja k bolu ki maine pay kar Diya hai with proof dono cases hat jayenge
Answers (5)

Answer #1
769 votes
You need to defend your case with all possible defences, by submitting all documents to prove that your intention was not to cheat. Apko sabhi proofs jo apke case ko sabit karte hai ki apne debt pay kar di hai aur koi debt ni banti hai woh court Mai rakhne honge.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
889 votes
making the payment of transaction amount or suit money and committing a fraud or crime in itself a different subject. If someone take the plea that although He committed the theft but return the money, this will not the ground for Aquital
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
853 votes
Agar case file his hai tau trail k doran hi aapko apne evidences submit karna hoga. Aap ek dum se ja kar kuch nahi kar sakte
Kindly hire expert advocate in this matter. It’s is your requirement
Plz be in touch
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #4
684 votes
Recently the supreme court has decided that when the cheque amount is paid in full, the prosecution under 138 shall not be proceeded and compounding of the offense shall be done by the magistrate. If you have paid in full, either move compounding of the offense application or if you are sure that the opposite party won't co-operate, go for petition under section 482 crpc for quashing of the proceedings which shall easily be quashed by High Court
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #5
892 votes
Yes, we can do the same provided you have the bank statement evincing the proof of payment made. With respect to 420 and 406 we need to file a quashing petition before the Hon’ble High Court so that the cases can get quashed
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."