Clarification on jurisdiction to file cheque bounce case

Dear sir mujhe Kota ke ek person ne chaque Diya Jiski bank branch kota he or me other cities Jaipur me cheque lagaya or vo cheque bounce ho gya he ab me case Kota me karu ya Jaipur me ?

Answers (3)

Aapko cheque bounce ki report jis bank se mili yaani jahan aapne cheque lagaya tha waha ka hi jurisdiction lagega. Adhik jaankari ke liye personally mile aasan aur achchha upay milega. Waise .........

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

complaint can be filed at kota as well as Jaipur. the complaint can be filed under the jurisdiction of the police station of the bank branch situated at Jaipur. as new provision of law says. where account maintained or the where the cheque presented for collection.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

aapka Bank Account jis Police Station ke Jurisdiction me he , us police station se related court me complain file hoga. If your bank account is situated in Jaipur, complain should be filed in Jaipur
Pramod kumar dani

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

A person had given me cheque pf rs 2 lakh as a friendly loan and for that he had taken rs.5000 from me as a processing fees, now he is telling me dont…

Read More

Cheque has bounced and cheque has been returned to me and now what should I do to file a case…

Read More

I given two check of amt 10000 and 30000 to a another party but both cheque goes bounced now they will says to filed a case against me and my brother …

Read More

Sending notice without mentioning the cheque return memo date. any remedies for that? like judgements or anything.?…

Read More