Clarification on court fee stamp to be affixed in memo process

What is the value of court fee stamp to be affixed in a process memo for summoning an accused in a cheque bounce case in Kerala? What is the value of court fee stamp to be affixed in a private complaint to be filed before a Judicial Magistrste in Kerala?

court fee stamp to be affixed in a process memo for summoning an accused in a cheque bounce case in Kerala is four rupees and the value of court fee stamp to be affixed in a private complaint to be filed before a Judicial Magistrste in Kerala is rupees ten