Cheque given as security and company presented it and cheque bounced

I have a charge of cheque bounce in Chief judicial magistrate Chandigarh in the court of Mr Baljinder Kaur herein on 13-10-2016 at 9.30 a.m. under section : 138:142 negotiable instruments act. I have a charge of cheque bounce from a company. But this cheque not submit to tell me by the company and not give by me for payment it cheque is give at the time of security purposes only but company submitted this and it bounced and company charge me for it. Thanks . Please tell me .

You need to defend the case by raising your contention in reply to the complaint, by supporting your contentions with substantial evidences. Cheque provided for security purposes also fals under the negotiable act. However, that is subject to directions of supreme court. Concludively , defend the case before the court.