One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Dixit Mehta

Advocate Dixit Mehta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Sector 38 C, Chandigarh
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Corporate, Startup, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Dixit Mehta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Dixit provides services in various field of Start up, Consumer cases, Cheque Bounce matters ,Trademark & Copyright and Corporate cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Dixit enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2014. He is a member of the
Punjab and Haryana High Court Bar Association .

Enrollment Number : P/772/2014
  • District Court, Chandigarh,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Questions Answered by Advocate Dixit Mehta GST related query on pricing. How is it determined. How to deal with cheque bounce case