Cheque dishonoured issuer missing What will happen to his family

Hello, I like to know if a cheque is dishonored and FIR being launched against the issuer of cheque which is an individual, who goes missing and is in list of missing persons then what will happen to his/her family(Son,wife,mother,brother), who knows nothing of such activities? Will they have to face accusation or can be summoned or any other form of notice on his/her behalf? If yes, then how they can avoid such proceeding? Do they have to file for a certificate of having no relation with the issuer of the cheque. What will happen to property owned by his/her relative like mother,wife,son? Will that be seized? Will any action will be taken against the rented office or against the owner of rented place from where he/she operated the office or activities of issuing cheque?

In n I act cheque liability is only issued person ,no any person is liable for dishonour of cheques. So no relative is accountable for dishonour of cheques issued by missing person, if issuing person have firm,off,co. Then that property can attached by court in which missing person was act ad authorities no relative is liable rest on VI's a vice