cheque dishoniured - way to recover funds

sir, nowadays lots of people dishonour cheques & are than avoiding to get it cleared... pls suggest a way or explain what's the law for cheque dishonour ???

hello you can kindly mention in detail what exactly you want to know about the cheque dishonour and whether you want to file a case or anyone else have a file case on you under 138 of N.I Act kindly give details about what all information you want from us
thanking you

Legal notice through should be served within 30 days from the date of dishonour of cheque.
After the expiry of 15 days from service of notice complaint can be filed before competent court if the cheque is not honored even after service of notice.

dishonour of cheque is offence under negotiable instrument act, there is proceeding specified under the same for taking action against accused in such cases.

kindly contact for details.

Thank you,