Cheque bounced on closed bank account.

I supplied an item to a firm but they rejected it but didn't return my material back to me nor paid my bill instead they wrote me to return their advance or face criminal case for settle the issue I had given a cheque to that firm in july 2017, and in sept 2017 i had to close the account. The firm produced the cheque in dec 2017 and got returned and the firm issued notice under nia act on 22 dec, 2017. What are my options. I payed the cheque amount partially in July 2017 by NEFT.

Answers (1)

Not much remedy for this case. Surely you liable for giving said amount who written on cheque. But if you want to some time for some help for settlement than you can contact me. I know many way to settle for this type cases.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

15 Minutes Cheque Bounce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 104 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Cheque Bounce issue
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice

4.7 | 83 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Send a legal notice through an experienced advocate
Similar questions

i want to knew my cheque case is posted for argument, i am complainant in the case, if the accused ready to pay the cheque amount before the court wha…

Read More

How to convince the bounced cheque receiver after submit the bounced cheque to the court. Is there any chance to convince the court…

Read More

I want to if a person settled his in the mediation and signs on mutually agreed terms and conditions of payment, but afterwards due to change in circu…

Read More

I had put a committee with a shop keeper worth Rs.9 Lacs. Against that he had kept a cheque from me – blank cheque. When the committee got over …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue