×

Cheque bounced on closed bank account.

I supplied an item to a firm but they rejected it but didn't return my material back to me nor paid my bill instead they wrote me to return their advance or face criminal case for settle the issue I had given a cheque to that firm in july 2017, and in sept 2017 i had to close the account. The firm produced the cheque in dec 2017 and got returned and the firm issued notice under nia act on 22 dec, 2017. What are my options. I payed the cheque amount partially in July 2017 by NEFT.

Not much remedy for this case. Surely you liable for giving said amount who written on cheque. But if you want to some time for some help for settlement than you can contact me. I know many way to settle for this type cases.